According to art. 13 para. 1 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (RODO), I inform that:
1) The administrator of your personal data is the Crystal Courses Limited registered in 5 Secretary’s Lane, GX11 1AA, Gibraltar
2) We process your personal data because they are necessary for the performance of the contract, in particular to enable the provision of the service by electronic means.
3) If you agree to the newsletter, we process your data based on your consent, in order to conduct marketing activities for you including direct marketing of your own services.
4) Recipients of your personal data may be entities dealing in hosting services, Contabo and OVH.
5) Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the contract, i.e. access to the services purchased. If you process your data on the basis of your consent (newsletter), this data will be processed until you withdraw it. The aforementioned data processing period may be extended if it is required by law, e.g. regarding the processing of data for accounting and tax purposes.
6) You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify it, delete it, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, and if the processing is based on consent: the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the compliance with the right of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. All requests regarding the above rights should be sent to e-mail email@example.com
7) If you feel that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the GIODO and from 25 May 2018 to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
8) Providing your personal data is a condition of any purchase. In the absence of personal data, the purchase of any product will unfortunately not be possible.
9) The consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes (newsletter) is voluntary.